Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Continue Watching

Why does Apple TV Plus seem unable to store where I stopped watching? I don’t have an uninterrupted hour to watch TV, so I frequently have to stop midway through an episode. However, when I try to return to my episode, it restarts from the beginning. This us so frustrating! Great shows, but I will have to quit if its not capable of remembering where I stopped on an episode. I gave up this evening and watched Showtime instead. 🤦🏾‍♀️

FireTVEdition-Toshiba4K(2018/2019),

Posted on May 2, 2022 8:34 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

May 3, 2022 4:25 AM in response to QueenMoDrama

Watch progress is stored online with your Apple ID account, not with the app itself. So verify that you are signed in to the app.

Else try resetting the app.

Else try deleting and re-installing the app.

Watched episodes would have a checkmark on the episode artwork [see image] on the show’s Details page.

Partially watched episodes would have a progress line on the episode artwork [see image] on the show’s Details page.

Up Next would show the last partially watched episode, or the following episode if completed.

Try to first pause or stop the stream when postponing watching the remainder of the episode.

Continue Watching

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.