Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can I send or walk into a apple store and get both of my screens repaired front and back under warranty ? my limited warranty ends July 15th 2022

can I send or walk into a apple store and get both of my screens repaired front and back under warranty ? my limited warranty ends July 15th 2022

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on May 4, 2022 10:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 4, 2022 10:40 AM

Limited warranty does not cover accidental coverage. Apple care plus does.

The Apple Limited Warranty covers your iPhone and Apple-branded accessories against manufacturing defects for one year from the date you bought your product. The Apple Limited Warranty is in addition to rights provided by consumer law. Please note that the warranty doesn't cover damage caused by accidents or unauthorized modifications.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 4, 2022 10:40 AM in response to Lucasmaftey

Limited warranty does not cover accidental coverage. Apple care plus does.

The Apple Limited Warranty covers your iPhone and Apple-branded accessories against manufacturing defects for one year from the date you bought your product. The Apple Limited Warranty is in addition to rights provided by consumer law. Please note that the warranty doesn't cover damage caused by accidents or unauthorized modifications.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.