Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 13 FaceTime

I just upgraded to a iPhone 13 I am on the latest iOS update and am connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data all the time but still can’t receive FaceTime calls and some of my friends can’t even see me any advice or help?

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on May 4, 2022 4:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 5, 2022 9:40 AM

Joseph_iago9549 wrote:

I just upgraded to a iPhone 13 I am on the latest iOS update and am connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data all the time but still can’t receive FaceTime calls and some of my friends can’t even see me any advice or help?

follow all steps here If you can't make a FaceTime call on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 5, 2022 9:40 AM in response to Joseph_iago9549

Joseph_iago9549 wrote:

follow all steps here If you can't make a FaceTime call on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

iPhone 13 FaceTime

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.