Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t reinstall instagram

Hey so I deleted instagram on my phone and when I went to the App Store to redownload it, it started asking for a billing address. Also it had a cloud as the install icon to click, anyone have advice over this?

Posted on May 4, 2022 10:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 4, 2022 10:29 PM

B3vvy Said:

"Can’t reinstall instagram: Hey so I deleted instagram on my phone and when I went to the App Store to redownload it, it started asking for a billing address. Also it had a cloud as the install icon to click, anyone have advice over this?”

———-

Getting this Downloadable:

View your Purchases:

Be certain you are downloading the correct app. Many apps have different versions. So, view your Purchase History and try this one more time: Go Here: See your Purchase History for the App Store, iTunes Store, and More - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 4, 2022 10:29 PM in response to B3vvy

B3vvy Said:

"Can’t reinstall instagram: Hey so I deleted instagram on my phone and when I went to the App Store to redownload it, it started asking for a billing address. Also it had a cloud as the install icon to click, anyone have advice over this?”

———-

Getting this Downloadable:

View your Purchases:

Be certain you are downloading the correct app. Many apps have different versions. So, view your Purchase History and try this one more time: Go Here: See your Purchase History for the App Store, iTunes Store, and More - Apple Support

Can’t reinstall instagram

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.