Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can not attach anything in Gmail anymore

If I want to attach something to my Gmail, nothing happens anymore. I do not get a window anymore to choose which attachment I want to pick. It never was a problem before. I have Mac-air with MacOs monterey.

Posted on May 5, 2022 1:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 5, 2022 1:08 AM

Try booting to Safe Mode. That boot up takes minutes and clears caches and other things that may resolve your problem.

How to use safe mode on your Mac - Apple Support

Does it work in Safe Mode?

A lot of times just boot to Safe Mode followed by normal boot resolves problems. If no problem in Safe Mode but problem returns after a normal boot that mean something is being loaded during a normal boot that is causing the problem.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 5, 2022 1:08 AM in response to Koossie

Try booting to Safe Mode. That boot up takes minutes and clears caches and other things that may resolve your problem.

How to use safe mode on your Mac - Apple Support

Does it work in Safe Mode?

A lot of times just boot to Safe Mode followed by normal boot resolves problems. If no problem in Safe Mode but problem returns after a normal boot that mean something is being loaded during a normal boot that is causing the problem.

I can not attach anything in Gmail anymore

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.