Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I pay MacBook Pro online and pick it up at the store ( Dubai Mall store)?

How can I pay MacBook Pro online and pick it up at the store ( Dubai Mall store)?

Posted on May 6, 2022 6:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 6, 2022 8:05 PM

abdulazizdan wrote:

Verify with your local store they will accept the delivery—

When you place your order and fill you delivery options choose your local store...

https://www.apple.com/mac/

Outside the USA—Contact Apple for support and service by phone

See a list of Apple phone numbers around the world.

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 6, 2022 8:05 PM in response to abdulazizdan

abdulazizdan wrote:

Verify with your local store they will accept the delivery—

When you place your order and fill you delivery options choose your local store...

https://www.apple.com/mac/

Outside the USA—Contact Apple for support and service by phone

See a list of Apple phone numbers around the world.

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

May 8, 2022 7:22 AM in response to abdulazizdan

In the US, "ship to store" for is not currently available in major metropolitan areas. (e.g., Metropolitan Boston where I live.)

Instead, they would like to bring it to you within two hours for a modest local delivery charge (US$9).

A "pool" of new devices is held in common, and any order in that Metropolitan area can be rushed to you from that pool. This eliminates the problem where models are languishing at one store, but buyers are being turned away at another store.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.