Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to share my MasterClass subsctiption with my family - how do I do that?

How do I figure out how to share my master class family subscription ? I can’t seem to use my Apple ID - what method fo I use so my family can use the Sunscription?

Posted on May 7, 2022 5:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 7, 2022 7:43 AM

"Purchase Sharing doesn't include subscriptions. But if you use Family Sharing, you can share your Apple Music family subscription, and your iCloud storage and Apple News+ subscriptions, with your family members."

from: What types of content can I share with my family using purchase sharing? - Apple Support - What types of content can I share with my family? - Apple Support

As for that particular one, have a look at https://www.masterclass.com/plans

It appears they do have family level memberships. Do you have one of those? If yes, see:

Share purchases with others in your Family Sharing group [on a Mac]

Share purchases with others in your Family Sharing group on Mac - Apple Support

Share subscriptions and iCloud storage with family members on iPhone

Share Apple and App Store subscriptions with family members on iPhone - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 7, 2022 7:43 AM in response to Mustknow1234

"Purchase Sharing doesn't include subscriptions. But if you use Family Sharing, you can share your Apple Music family subscription, and your iCloud storage and Apple News+ subscriptions, with your family members."

from: What types of content can I share with my family using purchase sharing? - Apple Support - What types of content can I share with my family? - Apple Support

As for that particular one, have a look at https://www.masterclass.com/plans

It appears they do have family level memberships. Do you have one of those? If yes, see:

Share purchases with others in your Family Sharing group [on a Mac]

Share purchases with others in your Family Sharing group on Mac - Apple Support

Share subscriptions and iCloud storage with family members on iPhone

Share Apple and App Store subscriptions with family members on iPhone - Apple Support

I want to share my MasterClass subsctiption with my family - how do I do that?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.