Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Charger is damaged

Hi , I get the new I phone on feb this year.. yesterday I was on the beach and the iPhone get some water after trying to charge my iPhone I get the message liquid deducted, but after I trying to use the charger I discovered it’s damaged because I used it for the I phone that got the water.

i damaged 3 chargers to discover that the new I phone caused the damaged because it has water.

i visited the Apple Store in Jordan to tell them what happened and to check my i phone.

they tell me we are not responsible for the chargers damaged.

i tell them this damaged because I’m trying to check if the i phone is working now or not.

so what I have to do now ? The cost for 3 new chargers is not my responsibility since the damaged caused because of the new I phone that has the water ?

Posted on May 7, 2022 7:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 7, 2022 10:25 AM

The cost for 3 new chargers is not my responsibility since the damaged caused because of the new I phone that has the water ?

It is your own responsibility.

Similar questions

1 reply

Charger is damaged

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.