Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Camera Unknown Part

My iPhone 13 pro is 2 months old I never had the camera fixed or anything it worked 100% fine .. and I got the message “unknow camera part” .. I updated my software to15.4.1 after receiving the notification but it still shows that message .. and my camera is not broken.. the wide lens just won’t work .. how can I fix it?

Posted on May 9, 2022 3:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 9, 2022 3:16 AM

Since your iPhone is still covered by warranty, I would suggest that you make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 9, 2022 3:16 AM in response to Nadine383

Since your iPhone is still covered by warranty, I would suggest that you make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

Camera Unknown Part

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.