Just updated to 16.5 on my iPhone 13 Pro and now says my camera has an unknown part? Also I am unable to access the wide angle (.5) lens option

Just updated to 16.5 on my iPhone 13 Pro and now says my camera has an unknown part? Also I am unable to access the wide angle (.5) lens option

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on May 21, 2023 7:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 21, 2023 7:53 PM

"Just updated to 16.5 on my iPhone 13 Pro and now says my camera has an unknown part? Also I am unable to access the wide angle (.5) lens option"

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone iSight Camera:

A. Go Here: If the Camera or Flash on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch isn't Working - Apple Support

B. Ungenuine Camera Message:

Did you recently get the cameral replaced? If so, contact the person(s) who performed the replacement, and have them place a genuine camera in there.See Here: About Genuine iPhone Cameras - Apple Support.  They should have known better.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 21, 2023 7:53 PM in response to Thebagdadcrew

"Just updated to 16.5 on my iPhone 13 Pro and now says my camera has an unknown part? Also I am unable to access the wide angle (.5) lens option"

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone iSight Camera:

A. Go Here: If the Camera or Flash on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch isn't Working - Apple Support

B. Ungenuine Camera Message:

Did you recently get the cameral replaced? If so, contact the person(s) who performed the replacement, and have them place a genuine camera in there.See Here: About Genuine iPhone Cameras - Apple Support.  They should have known better.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.