Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 13 pro max camera unkown

Hello,

I can't be the only person that's having this issue with the iPhone 13 pro max. I have only got my phone just over two weeks ago and i had a message on my phone saying the camera is unknown. I haven't dropped it or anything since i got it so this was strange. I now go onto my camera and it works but it doesn't give me the option for the wide angle lens at the bottom like it's not there. Having looked up from what i can tell it's an iOS 15 problem. I've tried everything to fix it the only thing i've not tried is resetting my phone back to factory setting which i don't really wanna do.

Is anyone else having this issue?

I'm just going to wait it out till the new update which should be in the next month and if not then will try rest it to factory settings and hope that helps.

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Jan 19, 2022 5:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 19, 2022 9:06 PM

There have been several posts about this. Click on the Get Support link at the top right of this page to contact Apple Support.

1 reply

iphone 13 pro max camera unkown

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.