Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Limited warranty

i bought my iPhone 3 days ago and I was just wondering what happens if my limited warranty expires?

Posted on May 9, 2022 10:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 10, 2022 10:02 AM

Hello Evan_259,

After the limited hardware warranty expires, all repairs may be completed at an Out of Warranty cost. Check here for more information: iPhone Repair - Official Apple Support

Your product warranty
The Apple Limited Warranty covers your iPhone and Apple-branded accessories against manufacturing issues for one year from the date you bought your product. The Apple Limited Warranty is in addition to rights provided by consumer law.
Our warranty doesn't cover damage caused by accidents or unauthorized modifications. See the warranty for complete details. You can check your coverage status online and update your proof-of-purchase information if there's an error in our records. If our warranty, your AppleCare plan, or consumer law don't cover your repair, you'll pay out-of-warranty fees.

You can learn more about the Apple One-Year Limited warranty via the following link. Once the website is open, click iPhone > iPhone, then click the region in which you're located to learn more.

Legal - Hardware Warranties - Apple

Let us know if you have any additional questions, have a great day!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 10, 2022 10:02 AM in response to Evan_259

Hello Evan_259,

After the limited hardware warranty expires, all repairs may be completed at an Out of Warranty cost. Check here for more information: iPhone Repair - Official Apple Support

Your product warranty
The Apple Limited Warranty covers your iPhone and Apple-branded accessories against manufacturing issues for one year from the date you bought your product. The Apple Limited Warranty is in addition to rights provided by consumer law.
Our warranty doesn't cover damage caused by accidents or unauthorized modifications. See the warranty for complete details. You can check your coverage status online and update your proof-of-purchase information if there's an error in our records. If our warranty, your AppleCare plan, or consumer law don't cover your repair, you'll pay out-of-warranty fees.

You can learn more about the Apple One-Year Limited warranty via the following link. Once the website is open, click iPhone > iPhone, then click the region in which you're located to learn more.

Legal - Hardware Warranties - Apple

Let us know if you have any additional questions, have a great day!

Limited warranty

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.