Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Health data not showing correctly.

I recently (April 13.) noticed that since April 7. my iPhone skipped tracking step length, distance, double support time, and asymmetry. After rebooting my phone, the missing information appeared for the day, but the whole week prior to that is lost. Step counter is working though.

For some reason there appears to be two copies of my iPhone as resources for the information for Health app.

Resetting my device didn’t fix the problem, it’s back again.

Withings HealthMate app was updated around the beginning of April with the ability to read double support time and asymmetry. I just can’t see the connection here.

Anyone else here with the same problem?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone XS, iOS 15

Posted on May 9, 2022 1:03 PM

Similar questions

3 replies

May 10, 2022 10:14 AM in response to mwaltari

Hello mwaltari,

Let's have you begin with this guide: Manage Health data on your iPhone, iPod touch, or Apple Watch. We'd like you to focus on the sections "How Health handles data from multiple sources" and "View your data sources" to make sure the information is correct and prioritized.

If it's correct, you've mentioned that you're using an app with Health and the change came with the update. Are there any updates to the Withings HealthMate app? Does if you select the duplicate information is one the missing information? Have you contacted Withings to let them know of this issue? The reason why we're suggesting this is because you've noticed the change since the update.

Let us know the answers to these questions so we can continue.

All the best.

May 10, 2022 11:19 AM in response to tgok23

Thank you for your quick answer.

correction to my previous message:

distance is measured without interruptions while walking speed is not.

Yes, HealthMate 5.10.0. was released on April 7, the day the problems began. I realised this April 13. only. Neither of the iPhone copies has the data for the period. The missing info is related to features where iPhone is the only source.

Step counter also has the both iPhones as source, but it’s working fine.

HM was updated to 5.10.2. on May 5.

I will contact Withings, but I’m afraid there will be the standard answer as always: forwarded to product dev team. Rest assured… and that’s it. 😬

btw, iOS was updated in March/April as well, wasn’t it? Have you not received other reports on this bug?

The copy of my health data must be because of reinstalling my phone, April 25.

I’m not dying without this information, but would like to have it solved. I will get back to you after I receive something that makes sense from Withings.

M

Apple Health data not showing correctly.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.