Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

stolen iPhone and want retrieve data

My iPhone is stolen, with all my data (contact, photos and viber and other messages). I tried to retrieve my data. I have another iPhone which I used to use similar like the lost one but with minor defects-due to klong period of use. I don't usually take back up and my fear is if there are not data on iCloud. But I am sure whether take backup or not iCloud saved my data/information. But minimum if possible I want to retrieve data from my old iPhone that I used to use. I reset it when changing with the new iPhone x

I very much need your support. L have lots of data.....

I hope you understand me very well

from the lists below, I have all the lists (, yodith's Apple watch and Yodith iPhone x ) with me but not the lost one

Thank you

iPhone X, iOS 15

Posted on May 10, 2022 1:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 10, 2022 8:36 AM

All information that is synced to iCloud will sync back to your new iPhone, if you set it up with the same Apple ID and enable those features again in the settings for iCloud. If you used iCloud Photos, those photos will sync back as well.

4 replies

stolen iPhone and want retrieve data

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.