Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photo library and screensaver

I appear to have migrated all my photos to screensaver which as a novice I wanted to do. However in so doing I have lost my ability to view my photos in my photo library. If I find photo library in my settings it takes me to the screensaver video. How can I undo this so Incan still see my photos in photo library, at the same time using chosen photos to create my screensaver ?? Help remember I am a novice.

iMac 27″, 10.14

Posted on May 10, 2022 6:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 11, 2022 2:25 PM

Now that you know where the photos are located, it might be good to open the colorful Photos app, then select the Import option under the File menu. Then navigate to Library, Photos, and import them so you can view them in their proper application.

P.S. If you could also click the "Helpful" button under TonyCollinet's post, you would help him get more points. :)

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 11, 2022 2:25 PM in response to Gloucester13

Now that you know where the photos are located, it might be good to open the colorful Photos app, then select the Import option under the File menu. Then navigate to Library, Photos, and import them so you can view them in their proper application.

P.S. If you could also click the "Helpful" button under TonyCollinet's post, you would help him get more points. :)

May 11, 2022 6:23 AM in response to Gloucester13

Hmm

Perhaps you can post a screenshot of what you are seeing. It is likely that the photos icon at the bottom of the screen is the photos app - but there is nothing to do with the screensaver inside the photos app, so what you are saying (video folder of the screensaver) makes no sense.

To create a screenshot, hit CMD-shift-4 and drag a box around the area you want to show. It will be saved to the desktop.

Photo library and screensaver

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.