Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV App

Is it possible to sign into your AMC+ account on the Apple TV app. The only thing I can find is starting a whole other subscription, I don’t want to do that because I already have a subscription.

PlayStation4,

Posted on May 11, 2022 8:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 11, 2022 1:18 PM

Generally speaking,

These types of subscriptions have different terms and conditions, different perks and limitations, and are not exchangeable as such.

Specific to AMC+, Where to watch - AMC+,

AMC+ through the Apple TV app will have to watched through the Apple TV app Channel AMC+.

AMC+ through Prime Video or Roku will have to be watched through their app/device/channel.

AMC+ through your pay TV provider will have to be watched through their app/device/channel.

Is it possible to sign into your AMC+ account on the Apple TV app?

Unfortunately not. The only method for the in-app subscription to be recognized, is automagically through the Apple ID account sign-in.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 11, 2022 1:18 PM in response to Jordan0618

Generally speaking,

These types of subscriptions have different terms and conditions, different perks and limitations, and are not exchangeable as such.

Specific to AMC+, Where to watch - AMC+,

AMC+ through the Apple TV app will have to watched through the Apple TV app Channel AMC+.

AMC+ through Prime Video or Roku will have to be watched through their app/device/channel.

AMC+ through your pay TV provider will have to be watched through their app/device/channel.

Is it possible to sign into your AMC+ account on the Apple TV app?

Unfortunately not. The only method for the in-app subscription to be recognized, is automagically through the Apple ID account sign-in.

Apple TV App

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.