Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What is the most efficient way to move photos out of iCloud to a PC?

What’s the most efficient way to move photos from iCloud storage to a PC?

iPhone 12, iOS 15

Posted on May 11, 2022 11:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 11, 2022 11:57 AM

See -> Archive or make copies of the information you're storing in iCloud

Archive or make copies of the information you're storing in iCloud – Apple Support (UK)

2 replies

Jun 10, 2022 3:55 PM in response to Bburna4

Somehow, I am not sure that the "community" is a good way to get support -- especially if one does not know when, if ever, the replies and the solutions will be posted. I fail to see why, after switching to an iPhone from an Android, I should have so much trouble with getting my photos sent or stored AUTOMAICALLY on my PC -- when I NEVER had such trouble while using the android..., Is this one of the worms in the Apple? I followed sets of instructions (which after following instructions from Apple and the iPhone, told me to first go get instructions from Microsoft), and still only got 14 out of 24 photos imported to the PC -- and everything froze... So how can I get some clear and reliable steps to get this done: 1. import existing photos from the iCloud (which is where they apparently reside now, but they do NOT come up on opening the iCloud in the PC) 2. Get all photos taken on the iPhone to NOT ONLY show up in the iPhone, but also on the PC..,.,???

What is the most efficient way to move photos out of iCloud to a PC?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.