Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Itunes Movies Showing Black Screen

Whenever I try to watch The Batman (2022) on my MacBook, the screen is black. I have restarted my MacBook, reauthorized it, signed out and signed in to my iCloud account and deleted and re-downloaded the movie. Whenever I click on the movie for it to play it asked me to authorize my computer every time, and I do it every time but the movie still does not play. Also, the commentary and extras of the movie will play but not the regular movie itself.

What should I do?

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.14

Posted on May 11, 2022 12:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 11, 2022 12:17 PM

Repeated requests to authorize an already authorized computer for store downloads typically indicates you have corrupt or incomplete copies. Backup and then delete the tracks that won't play from your library without hiding from your purchase history. Redownload using the cloud links that should remain, or close iTunes and reopen if they don't show up straight away. While downloading click the activity widget and turn off the option that allows for simultaneous downloads.

Given this is a recent purchase you might also want to reach out to Apple Support via the https://reportaproblem.apple.com/ site.

tt2

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 11, 2022 12:17 PM in response to trin.sutton

Repeated requests to authorize an already authorized computer for store downloads typically indicates you have corrupt or incomplete copies. Backup and then delete the tracks that won't play from your library without hiding from your purchase history. Redownload using the cloud links that should remain, or close iTunes and reopen if they don't show up straight away. While downloading click the activity widget and turn off the option that allows for simultaneous downloads.

Given this is a recent purchase you might also want to reach out to Apple Support via the https://reportaproblem.apple.com/ site.

tt2

Itunes Movies Showing Black Screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.