Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can you share iCloud password with another iPhone

Can I share my I cloud passwords with my husband on his iPhone

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on May 12, 2022 5:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 12, 2022 12:56 PM

It is best to use everyone's own Apple ID and Password.

Create a strong password for your Apple ID, It is best if your password consists of eight or more characters and include upper and lowercase letters, and at least one number. You can also add extra characters and punctuation marks to make your password even stronger. 

Never provide your password, passcode, security questions, verification codes, recovery key or any other account security details to anyone else. 

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 12, 2022 12:56 PM in response to doywks

It is best to use everyone's own Apple ID and Password.

Create a strong password for your Apple ID, It is best if your password consists of eight or more characters and include upper and lowercase letters, and at least one number. You can also add extra characters and punctuation marks to make your password even stronger. 

Never provide your password, passcode, security questions, verification codes, recovery key or any other account security details to anyone else. 

Can you share iCloud password with another iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.