Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

A fix for the ability to add entries in Contacts on the Mac any time soon?

I would really, really like Apple to fix this glitch in the Big Sur operating system. It's a huge waste of productivity to have to ONLY add new contacts on the iphone or ipad. This ability worked perfectly before upgrading to Big Sur. Please fix!!! Ty.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.6

Posted on May 15, 2022 8:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 15, 2022 9:16 AM

Angie in Charlotte wrote:

I would really, really like Apple to fix this glitch in the Big Sur operating system. It's a huge waste of productivity to have to ONLY add new contacts on the iphone or ipad. This ability worked perfectly before upgrading to Big Sur. Please fix!!! Ty.

Verify your macOS Big Sur is up to date 11.6.5 is the current stable release:

Keep your Mac up to date - Apple Support

See if there is anything here

can't add new contact - Apple Community

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 15, 2022 9:16 AM in response to Angie in Charlotte

Angie in Charlotte wrote:

Verify your macOS Big Sur is up to date 11.6.5 is the current stable release:

See if there is anything here

can't add new contact - Apple Community

A fix for the ability to add entries in Contacts on the Mac any time soon?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.