Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone stuck on apple logo

Posted on May 16, 2022 6:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 5, 2022 3:34 AM

You may try this. It happened to me for 3 days I cannot use my Iphone X its stucks on an Apple Logo, when its turns on and use my passcode it automatically shuts down. I tried to make an appointment at the Apple Service center but no scheduled found or Fully booked in my location. Yesterday I tried troubleshooting it again, While charging, I pressed the Volume up button then release, press volume down button and release then hold the power button. It appears applesuport.com/iphone/restore and a sign that it needs to connect to a computer. when i disconnect it to the charger I plugged it in the Macbook then I forced restart it again by pressing the Volume up button then release, press volume down button and release then hold the power button. when It is on, do not use the passcode yet because it turns off again.When I update my mac book to a latest version while charger my macbook and use my passcode. Finally my phone works!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 5, 2022 3:34 AM in response to histori

You may try this. It happened to me for 3 days I cannot use my Iphone X its stucks on an Apple Logo, when its turns on and use my passcode it automatically shuts down. I tried to make an appointment at the Apple Service center but no scheduled found or Fully booked in my location. Yesterday I tried troubleshooting it again, While charging, I pressed the Volume up button then release, press volume down button and release then hold the power button. It appears applesuport.com/iphone/restore and a sign that it needs to connect to a computer. when i disconnect it to the charger I plugged it in the Macbook then I forced restart it again by pressing the Volume up button then release, press volume down button and release then hold the power button. when It is on, do not use the passcode yet because it turns off again.When I update my mac book to a latest version while charger my macbook and use my passcode. Finally my phone works!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.