Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Printing from iPhone 13 Pro

Hi. I have always been able to print from my iPhone to my Epson ET-3700 printer without any issues. Until I got a new phone (or there was an update, I'm not entirely sure which came first). Anyway the issue is that I am in NZ and all our paper is A4 size not Letter and my iPhone will only allow printing to Letter size paper. I cannot change it to A4 and the selection is greyed out and cannot be changed. I can print from desktop and laptop without any issues and all the printer settings say "A4". Any ideas on how to change this setting on the iPhone would be most welcome. Thank you.

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on May 16, 2022 1:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 16, 2022 2:32 PM

And weirdly it seems to have fixed itself! There you go.

1 reply

Printing from iPhone 13 Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.