Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

print from iphone to HP 2600

I have been sending prints to my HP2600 series printer without any problem until recent. All of a sudden my iphone stopped showing colour option of the printer. Now I cannot take colour print from my phone. Problem remains same in anorher 2 iphones and ipad at home. Macbook works well for both colour and black prints. HP customer service did all they can do and printer has no problem of colour printing, but iphones don't show me the option to choose colour print. It doesnt set to default setting either. Please help me to solve this as this has made me two weeks of income loss. HP tried all possible ways, but no luck. They asked me to contact apple. Thank you

iPhone X, iOS 16

Posted on Mar 23, 2023 8:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 23, 2023 8:30 AM

I would try an old (but often miraculous) remedy:

• Disconnect ALL your devices + printer from your modem router, and turn them OFF.
  • Reboot your modem router, waiting for its complete autoconfiguration.
  • Reconnect your printer and make sure it is listed on your wifi network connected devices.
  • Reconnect your iPhone(s) and test it/them.

If the issue still persists, please contact Apple Support directly, using this link:--> Contact Apple for support and service

Regards

Giulio

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 23, 2023 8:30 AM in response to arunika211

I would try an old (but often miraculous) remedy:

• Disconnect ALL your devices + printer from your modem router, and turn them OFF.
  • Reboot your modem router, waiting for its complete autoconfiguration.
  • Reconnect your printer and make sure it is listed on your wifi network connected devices.
  • Reconnect your iPhone(s) and test it/them.

If the issue still persists, please contact Apple Support directly, using this link:--> Contact Apple for support and service

Regards

Giulio

print from iphone to HP 2600

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.