Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music

I logged out of my Apple ID on the iPhone due to some issues then logged back in. I thought that once I logged back in, my Apple Music would automatically be connected to the Apple ID again, but that wasn’t the case. I messed around in the settings a bit to try and log in to my Apple Music account, but I may have pressed another country, so now the date and time is all messed up so my Apple Music keeps saying it can’t connect, and there’s no settings option, and there’s only two tabs on the bottom bar (library and search) both of which say there’s a problem. And I have no idea what country I pressed. Is that the issue, or is it something else, and how do I fix this? I had a lot of playlists and music downloaded onto my Apple Music. Any help will be much appreciated.

Thank You

Posted on May 17, 2022 10:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 17, 2022 1:11 PM

See the ';Use your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to change your region' section in:

Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support

If you still can't change your country or region, or you have less store credit than the cost of a single item, contact Apple Support.

1 reply

Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.