Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Attaching docs from Microsoft 365 on Mac

I am trying to attach a PDF without having to save it to my desktop and then attach it to an email - but Command C beeps at me when I try to copy it?

I can't find a way to do it without saving it first which is quite time consuming when you have multiple to attach in one email.

I am using Office 365 on my Macbook, and when Office updated it doesn't allow me to open 2 emails at the same time to essentially transfer across.

So desperate for help!!

Posted on May 19, 2022 9:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 19, 2022 10:26 PM

Mrsflash Said:

"Attaching docs from Microsoft 365 on Mac: Forwarding it as an attachment doesn't help as there are multiple PDF's that I need to put into one email.: Is there no other way then?"

-------

No. There is no direct way to do this.

Compress it:

As a workaround, you'd download all of them, and then compress them to one file***. Let the recipient(s) know to decrypt it

1. Select: All of the files
  2. Right Click: on on of the files
  3. Select: Compress "[File Name]"
5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 19, 2022 10:26 PM in response to Mrsflash

Mrsflash Said:

"Attaching docs from Microsoft 365 on Mac: Forwarding it as an attachment doesn't help as there are multiple PDF's that I need to put into one email.: Is there no other way then?"

-------

No. There is no direct way to do this.

Compress it:

As a workaround, you'd download all of them, and then compress them to one file***. Let the recipient(s) know to decrypt it

1. Select: All of the files
  2. Right Click: on on of the files
  3. Select: Compress "[File Name]"

May 19, 2022 9:58 PM in response to Mrsflash

Mrsflash Said:

"Attaching docs from Microsoft 365 on Mac: I am trying to attach a PDF without having to save it to my desktop and then attach it to an email - but Command C beeps at me when I try to copy it? I can't find a way to do it without saving it first which is quite time consuming when you have multiple to attach in one email."

-------

Transferring an eMail Attachement:

All it is is an attachment. So, either (A)download it or (B)forward the eMail.

Attaching docs from Microsoft 365 on Mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.