Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari & Veteran Affairs My Heath E Vet website

For what seems to be the last year, I have had nothing but difficulty logging into the Veterans Affairs website My Health E Vet (No I did not come up with this quaint name)

”Safari Can’t Open the Page” (Do not use contractions Apple) plagues my login attempts. Sometimes I can refresh the site (circle arrow) and get to a page to view. But navigating through all of my health data, communicating with providers, or downloading is plagued with “Safari Cannot Open the Page”

1. I use a Mac Book, iPhone and iPad with the same results to access this VA website.
  2. I have cleared caches multiple times. Updates done, ect.
  3. VA tech reps suggest using google chrome, which is slightly better on my Mac book but I’m still plagued with errors.
  4. VA tech support blames apple.
  5. Apple (and the World) blames the VA.

I am pretty sure the VA will fail at fixing this problem that has plagued there online system for about a year.

So this is my ask! “Hey apple, can you fix this for the VA please”

I am just a disabled wartime veteran trying to access my records, schedule appointments and use all the functions of My Health E Vet!

I would prefer not to go back to using Microsoft products. Show me that innovative Apple spirit and fix this please.

MacBook Pro (2020 and later)

Posted on May 20, 2022 2:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 21, 2022 10:50 AM

Sorry to hear about your instant frustrations.First, I must tell you that this site is where volunteers users help each other. Apple is not here. You may direct your comments to Apple at the link below. As to your problem, I offer the following comments.

The Safari browser has been problematic for some users with the last several releases. Fortunately not all Macs are affected. this is not an unusual situation. One thing that may work is to upgrade Safari or you can use another browser that does work such as Firefox. They can be individually updated as needed. It is important to know that Safari is installed as part of the operating system and it normally it cannot be individually updated. Safari is typically updated when the computer's operating system (OS) is updated or upgraded. Finally, even if you are able to update Safari, there is no guarantee that it will be compatible with every web site. Rather than fight it, I would try using another browser for the V.A. Site. That may be the easy solution for you.

www.apple.com/feedback

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 21, 2022 10:50 AM in response to Gaperry37

Sorry to hear about your instant frustrations.First, I must tell you that this site is where volunteers users help each other. Apple is not here. You may direct your comments to Apple at the link below. As to your problem, I offer the following comments.

The Safari browser has been problematic for some users with the last several releases. Fortunately not all Macs are affected. this is not an unusual situation. One thing that may work is to upgrade Safari or you can use another browser that does work such as Firefox. They can be individually updated as needed. It is important to know that Safari is installed as part of the operating system and it normally it cannot be individually updated. Safari is typically updated when the computer's operating system (OS) is updated or upgraded. Finally, even if you are able to update Safari, there is no guarantee that it will be compatible with every web site. Rather than fight it, I would try using another browser for the V.A. Site. That may be the easy solution for you.

www.apple.com/feedback

Safari & Veteran Affairs My Heath E Vet website

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.