You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Nothing is loading on my iPhone 11

Out of no where, nothing on my iPhone 11 is loading. I have tried turning it all the way off, resetting the network settings, updating the phone, and nothing is working. My social media apps are not working, and I tried to update them but still nothing is loading. Safari isn’t working on my phone so I am using my iPad. Can someone please help me, it has been like this for hours.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on May 20, 2022 4:35 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 20, 2022 4:56 PM

I’m very sorry that you have this issue. If you have tried all the generic things you can do like shutting the phone off and resetting the network. Then I would highly suggest bringing the phone into an apple store or just simply call Apple and I assure you that they will fix your problem.

I hope your problem is fixed

Apple Bro

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 20, 2022 4:56 PM in response to M_onikkaa

I’m very sorry that you have this issue. If you have tried all the generic things you can do like shutting the phone off and resetting the network. Then I would highly suggest bringing the phone into an apple store or just simply call Apple and I assure you that they will fix your problem.

I hope your problem is fixed

Apple Bro

Nothing is loading on my iPhone 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.