Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to remove multiple pairing from Bluetooth devices?

I want to remove the multiple pairing of my headphone. When I switch it on, it automatically connects with my iPad, laptop and iPhone. And keeps switching between iphone and iPad. It is very annoying when a meeting is going on. I don’t want it to automatically connect. I do not want automatic connection. What should I do?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 12.3

Posted on May 20, 2022 6:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 21, 2022 3:12 AM

From iPad settings:

Settings > Bluetooth > [My Devices] - tap the blue “i” icon next to the device that you wish to delete, then tap Forget This Device

Consider that iPadOS, by design, automatically shares its audio device pairing information between devices that are signed-in to iCloud with the same AppleID. This feature is intended to facilitate seamless switching between iPad, iPhone and Mac.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 21, 2022 3:12 AM in response to jasonor1105

From iPad settings:

Settings > Bluetooth > [My Devices] - tap the blue “i” icon next to the device that you wish to delete, then tap Forget This Device

Consider that iPadOS, by design, automatically shares its audio device pairing information between devices that are signed-in to iCloud with the same AppleID. This feature is intended to facilitate seamless switching between iPad, iPhone and Mac.

How to remove multiple pairing from Bluetooth devices?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.