Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My old 6s iPhone is used by my husband and received a new SIM card, both phones are with Consumer Cellular. The 6s that my husband now uses, still under my name, does not do all things incl. 'Siree" What do I do?

My old 6s iPhone is used by my husband and received a new SIM card, both phones are with Consumer Cellular. The 6s that my husband now uses, still under my name, does not do all things incl. 'Siree" What do I do?

Thank you, Sigrid

iPhone 6s, iOS 15

Posted on May 21, 2022 2:04 PM

2 replies

May 21, 2022 2:11 PM in response to Ilovepainting

You have to read -> this Apple article: What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Then you have to remove the iPhone from your account, see this Apple article:

Check your Apple ID device list to see where you're signed in

Check your Apple ID device list to see where you're signed in - Apple Support

Then your husband can sign in with his Apple ID.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.