Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

unexpected color palette changes

Since getting my 2021 MBP and changing many preferences that involve colors, the color palette for my iCalendar does no include fire engine red. I depend on correct colors to help orient my LD brain. Did the original color preferences I selected for my screen background, etc. effect the palette available?

MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 12.3

Posted on May 22, 2022 2:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 23, 2022 11:18 AM

Hi rbpegasus123,

We appreciate you reaching out to us. We understand that you are experiencing issues with the color palette of your iCalendar app.

Because of the nature of this issue, we recommend that you reach out to iCalendar's developer. The developer of iCalendar will be in a better position to provide you assistance.

iCalendar on the App Store

You can use the article below to help you in reaching out to them.

How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

Take care!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 23, 2022 11:18 AM in response to rbpegasus123

Hi rbpegasus123,

We appreciate you reaching out to us. We understand that you are experiencing issues with the color palette of your iCalendar app.

Because of the nature of this issue, we recommend that you reach out to iCalendar's developer. The developer of iCalendar will be in a better position to provide you assistance.

iCalendar on the App Store

You can use the article below to help you in reaching out to them.

How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

Take care!

unexpected color palette changes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.