Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mac will not sync Photos via iCloud

No issue with iPhone or iPad syncing photos through iCloud, only my Mac will not sync. I restart repeatedly and make sure all software is updated, but it will still not sync. This is a reoccurring problem. Sometimes I can get it to sync by toggling photo sync off then on again in iCloud settings, but it usually doesn't do anything. Photos tells me it is updating, but it will sit for a week or more and not sync new photos. This is a systemic problem. I am running OS 12.4 and iOS 15.4.1.

MacBook Pro (2020 and later)

Posted on May 22, 2022 3:03 PM

Similar questions

7 replies

Jun 3, 2022 12:26 AM in response to hendrik168

How about answering the question the person had? Instead of going completely silent. And if you don't know, just SAY YOU DON'T KNOW. But going silent shows your total lack of respect for your job and that of the customer you are attending. There are others that face the same dilemma and you've provided nothing but silly answers TonyCollinet.

Mac will not sync Photos via iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.