Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 11 not connecting to internet

My iPhone 11 has issues connecting to my home Wi-Fi but when I’m college it connects sometimes but then disconnects it show in orange writing that I have no internet connection“” it click forget network and type password again but it doesn’t work. I even restart the box but still no internet. This issue has been happening in march but hasn’t resolved. I restart my phone forget network and type in password and I also go closer to the Wi-Fi box and restart the Wi-Fi box

Posted on May 23, 2022 4:31 AM

2 replies

May 23, 2022 10:47 PM in response to iram224

iram224 Said:

"iPhone 11 not connecting to internet: My iPhone 11 has issues connecting to my home Wi-Fi but when I’m college it connects sometimes but then disconnects it show in orange writing that I have no internet connection[...]

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone WiFi:

A. Restart the Router:

If there is no Wi-Fi signal, then apparently you have no IP address. So, start by restarting the router.

B. Clear Temporary Internet Files:

If connecting is unsuccessful, try clearing out your Temporary Internet FilesHistoryCache, and Cookies

Go Here: Clear your Safari Browser History and Set Up Content Blockers on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

C. Try manually restarting your iPhone:

1. Go To: Settings
  2. Select: General
  3. Scroll to: the Very Bottom
  4. Select: Shut Down
  5. Slide Finger: to the Right
  6. Wait: 30 Seconds
  7. Power One: the iPhone
  8. Try this Once More

D. Troubleshooting Connectivity:

Wi-Fi: If your iPhone won’t Connect to a Wi-Fi Network - Apple Support

E. Disable, then Enable WiFi:

In Settings, try disabling Bluetooth, and then reenabling Bluetooth, seeing if that makes all the difference.

F. Reset All Network Settings to Default:

Example of items that will be reset: (Wi-Fi Passwords, VPN Connections, etc)

1. Go To: Settings
  2. Tap: General
  3. Tap: Reset
  4. Tap: Reset Network Settings.
  5. Enter: [Your Passcode]

As a Last Resort:

G. Restore form a Backup:

Have a backup of your iPhone? If you are not concerned with losing data, then restore your iPhone from a backup that was made when Wi-Fi was working. Prior to restoring, always know to backup your iPhone, incase anything goes wrong in the future.

iPhone 11 not connecting to internet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.