Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Universal Control

Hello! Thank you for clicking this post.

I'm using Macbook Pro M1 12.3.1 and iPad Gen 9 15.5. The problem is I have followed all the instructions to enable Universal Control, but I can't find 'link Keyboard and Mouse' section in the Display, only Monitor and extend. What have I done wrong? I have searched around but I don't find any post that have the same issue as me. Thank you!

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 12.3

Posted on May 23, 2022 7:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 23, 2022 8:05 AM

EwikoPipi wrote:

I'm using Macbook Pro M1 12.3.1 and iPad Gen 9 15.5. The problem is I have followed all the instructions to enable Universal Control, but I can't find 'link Keyboard and Mouse' section in the Display, only Monitor and extend. What have I done wrong? I have searched around but I don't find any post that have the same issue as me. Thank you!

For Universal Control verify...

you are running current stable release of Monterey including bug fixes, is macOS 12.4

Keep your Mac up to date - Apple Support

and iOS

Update your iPhone/iPad - current stable release iOS 15.5

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 23, 2022 8:05 AM in response to EwikoPipi

EwikoPipi wrote:

For Universal Control verify...

you are running current stable release of Monterey including bug fixes, is macOS 12.4

and iOS

Update your iPhone/iPad - current stable release iOS 15.5

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Universal Control

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.