Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trying to repair permissions

Ive used Disk repair but it doesn't repair permissions. It will not all me to load Adobe Creative Cloud

Mac Pro, macOS 10.13

Posted on May 23, 2022 9:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 23, 2022 9:46 PM

designsa Said:

"Trying to repair permissions: Ive used Disk repair but it doesn't repair permissions. It will not all me to load Adobe Creative Cloud"

-------

Troubleshooting Permissions and Adobe:

Three Things:

A. Try Safe Mode:

Hold Down the shift key upon boot and see if you are able to report the permissions in it. For instructions, go here: How to Use safe Mode on your Mac - Apple Support

B. Uninstall Photoshop:

If Photoshop is giving you this error, then it may be a corrupt file, in which case, you would contact Adobe, asking for a new installation file and key.

No Succes...

C. Contact Adobe:

When it comes to software, ask the Developer(s). These are Apple forums. Contact Adobe for support - they'll run you through the fix. Their servers may be too busy at the moment for downloads.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 23, 2022 9:46 PM in response to designsa

designsa Said:

"Trying to repair permissions: Ive used Disk repair but it doesn't repair permissions. It will not all me to load Adobe Creative Cloud"

-------

Troubleshooting Permissions and Adobe:

Three Things:

A. Try Safe Mode:

Hold Down the shift key upon boot and see if you are able to report the permissions in it. For instructions, go here: How to Use safe Mode on your Mac - Apple Support

B. Uninstall Photoshop:

If Photoshop is giving you this error, then it may be a corrupt file, in which case, you would contact Adobe, asking for a new installation file and key.

No Succes...

C. Contact Adobe:

When it comes to software, ask the Developer(s). These are Apple forums. Contact Adobe for support - they'll run you through the fix. Their servers may be too busy at the moment for downloads.

Trying to repair permissions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.