Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mac Calendar shuts down when trying to print more than today.

I have a 2017 MacBook Pro with Monterey 12.4. Yesterday, when I tried to print Mac Calendar for the week, calendar shut down. I tried again for just yesterday and it worked. I tried for a future day and again shut down. I noticed there was an upgrade, so I upgraded to the 12.4 last night. I tried again this morning, and got the same result. Prints today just fine, but when I try for more than one day, calendar shuts down. When I open back up, and try to print multiple or even future days, the print button is then grayed out. Any suggestions on what to do to correct this? Thank you!!

MacBook Pro 13″, OS X 10.11

Posted on May 24, 2022 7:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 25, 2022 12:05 PM

Thank you, this did the trick! It would shut down where you set up what you want to print, so it didn't occur to me that it was a printer issue. I deleted the printer and reinstalled it and that worked. I appreciate you helping me on this!

Similar questions

3 replies

May 25, 2022 7:50 AM in response to Patricia Podolec

Hello Patricia Podolec,

This page here has a handful of suggestions that may be able to help with an app, such as Calendar, unexpectedly quitting: If an app freezes or quits unexpectedly on Mac - Apple Support

Does printing in any other apps cause similar behavior?

Be sure to check for any available updates for your printer, which may come from the manufacturer or in the Mac's Software Update.

It can also help to try removing and then re-adding the printer.

If nothing else helps, try resetting the printing system with these steps: Reset the printing system on your Mac to solve a problem - Apple Support

Cheers.

Mac Calendar shuts down when trying to print more than today.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.