Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Neither TV or a separate monitor receive a signal using the Apple USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter for my iPad Pro. Tried everything suggested above multiple times. Thoughts?

Neither TV or a separate monitor receive a signal using the Apple USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter for my iPad Pro. Tried everything suggested multiple times. Could it be a faulty adapter?

iPad, iPadOS 13

Posted on May 24, 2022 10:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 24, 2022 11:00 AM

As described, your AV Multiport Adapter may indeed have a fault. Ideally, try your Adapter with another compatible (USB-C equipped) model of iPad are Mac computer.

Otherwise, a visit to the Genius Bar at your local Apple Store or Apple Authorised Service Provider (AASP) will provide opportunity for both the Adapter and your iPad to be tested by Apple Technicians:

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 24, 2022 11:00 AM in response to JeanAnne2021

As described, your AV Multiport Adapter may indeed have a fault. Ideally, try your Adapter with another compatible (USB-C equipped) model of iPad are Mac computer.

Otherwise, a visit to the Genius Bar at your local Apple Store or Apple Authorised Service Provider (AASP) will provide opportunity for both the Adapter and your iPad to be tested by Apple Technicians:

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Neither TV or a separate monitor receive a signal using the Apple USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter for my iPad Pro. Tried everything suggested above multiple times. Thoughts?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.