You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wallpaper automatically zooms in

I’m using the shortcut trick for makinh my wallpaper so it would match the focus themes I have whenever I switch focus but whenever My phone shuts down from low battery or just shuts down the wallpapers zooms in and never goes back to normal what do I do?

Posted on May 25, 2022 10:49 AM

1 reply

May 26, 2022 11:11 AM in response to st0rmyxx

Hello there st0rmyxx,

Thanks for participating in the Apple Support Communities.

Let's check to make sure you're up-to-date with the latest iOs version on your iPhone, which is currently iOS 15.5. If you see an update is available, be sure to complete a backup prior to installing. Check out the steps below for assistance with this and additional information can be found here: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch wirelessly

1. Back up your device using iCloud or your computer.

2. Plug your device into power and connect to the internet with Wi-Fi.

3. Go to Settings > General, then tap Software Update.

4. If you see two software update options available, choose the one that you want to install.

5. Tap Install Now. If you see Download and Install instead, tap it to download the update, enter your passcode, then tap Install Now. If you don't know your passcode, learn what to do.

You might see that your device is up to date and that there's an upgrade available. For example, even if your device is up to date with the latest version of iOS 14, there might be an option to upgrade to iOS 15. You might want to upgrade iOS when you pair an accessory with iPhone.

If you're up-to-date, Contact Apple Support to check into this in detail with you.

Have a great day!

Wallpaper automatically zooms in

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.