You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Adding back Verizon AOL Email on my iphone

My iphone was not recognizing my iphone to download new emails since December. I deleted the email and now when trying to add it back, it keeps bouncing back to add account.

I have an iphone SE. I have reset the network settings. I have 2 factor authentication. Nothing works.

Other account stopped working in July 2021, but I did not delete.

Another account has no issues at all.

iPhone SE, iOS 15

Posted on May 25, 2022 5:09 PM

Similar questions

3 replies

May 27, 2022 7:43 AM in response to vbabooshka

You're most welcome, vbabooshka,

If you haven't already, we'd suggest that you contact your email provider to ensure the account details you're entering are correct. They'd be best suited to assist you.

You can also review the steps outlined here to add the accounts: Add an email account to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Enter account settings manually 
If Mail can't find your email settings, then you need to enter them manually. Tap Next, then follow these steps:
1. Choose IMAP or POP for your new account. If you aren’t sure which one to choose, contact your email provider.
2. Enter the information for Incoming Mail Server and Outgoing Mail Server. Then tap Next. If you don't have this information, try to look it up.
iPhone showing how to enter account settings manually
If your email settings are correct, tap Save to finish. If the email settings are incorrect, you'll be asked to edit them. 
3. If you still can't set up your email account or save your email settings, contact your email provider.

We hope this helps.

Take care!

May 27, 2022 6:55 AM in response to AnnieL2

Thank you so much for your response. I have tried all of their suggestions, and I am still unable to add it. I have three Verizon AOL email addresses. The primary is synced and I have no issues. The other two were sub accounts on Verizon, but those are the two that I am unable to add. I have tried adding with the AOL option. II have entered the email address and password. I have even tried doing it with the alternate password. But once I hit enter, it takes me right back the the beginning. Awfully frustrating.

I have also tried adding as a POP and IMAP. I keep getting servers not responding issues. I am at a loss and I am just beyond frustrated. I can view the accounts when I lop into them directly through their website, but not able to receive the messages in my iphone.

Adding back Verizon AOL Email on my iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.