Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Logitech Combo Touch not working

My keyboard (Logitech Combo Touch) has completely stopped working and I have to type with the on-screen keyboard. My iPad is the iPad Air (3rd Gen). Any fixes?

iPad Air 3, iPadOS 15

Posted on May 26, 2022 12:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 26, 2022 1:28 AM

Your Logitech keyboard connects to your iPad using Apple’s Smart Connector. Remove the iPad from the case - and gently clean the Smart Connector contacts on both the iPad and Keyboard with a soft pencil eraser. Ensure that the contacts are clean and any debris is removed before reconnecting the iPad.

Hopefully cleaning the contacts will have resolved the problem. If not, try using your keyboard with another compatible iPad. If the problem is consistent, then the keyboard has a fault. If instead the keyboard is working with one iPad and not another, then the iPad itself has a problem that will require further diagnosis.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 26, 2022 1:28 AM in response to pxls

Your Logitech keyboard connects to your iPad using Apple’s Smart Connector. Remove the iPad from the case - and gently clean the Smart Connector contacts on both the iPad and Keyboard with a soft pencil eraser. Ensure that the contacts are clean and any debris is removed before reconnecting the iPad.

Hopefully cleaning the contacts will have resolved the problem. If not, try using your keyboard with another compatible iPad. If the problem is consistent, then the keyboard has a fault. If instead the keyboard is working with one iPad and not another, then the iPad itself has a problem that will require further diagnosis.

Logitech Combo Touch not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.