Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How come some of my apps did not transfer from iCloud… Like my words with friends I’ve lost all my friends with my new iPhone 13 and I don’t know what to do

How come some of my apps did not transfer from my iCloud back up… Like my words with friends app… I’ve lost all of the people I play this game with… What do I do??

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on May 26, 2022 5:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 26, 2022 9:29 AM

1970-50 wrote:

How come some of my apps did not transfer from my iCloud back up… Like my words with friends app… I’ve lost all of the people I play this game with… What do I do??

That isn't an Apple or backup issue, but with words with friends. If you still have your old device, you'll need to add players back on your new phone, that is what I had to do.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 26, 2022 9:29 AM in response to 1970-50

1970-50 wrote:

That isn't an Apple or backup issue, but with words with friends. If you still have your old device, you'll need to add players back on your new phone, that is what I had to do.

How come some of my apps did not transfer from iCloud… Like my words with friends I’ve lost all my friends with my new iPhone 13 and I don’t know what to do

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.