Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone Calendar events not syncing to my iMac!

If I add an event to my calendar on my iMac, it almost instantly shows up on my iphone calendar. But if I add and event to my iPhone it does not get added to my iMac. It's frustrating because most events are added to my iphone and I want them to show up on my computer. I have an iphone 12 and my iMac is running Sierra 10.12.6. Both are logged into iCloud on the same account and both have calendars syncing. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance...

Posted on May 27, 2022 8:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 28, 2022 9:16 AM

Hello Sheri444,

This page here is designed to help provide some steps for issues with iCloud Calendars not syncing as expected: If your iCloud Contacts, Calendars, or Reminders won’t sync - Apple Support

There are a handful of things to check and try on the above link, but if the issue still persists, we'd advise reaching out to Apple Support for a deeper investigation: Apple Support

Cheers.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 28, 2022 9:16 AM in response to Sheri444

Hello Sheri444,

This page here is designed to help provide some steps for issues with iCloud Calendars not syncing as expected: If your iCloud Contacts, Calendars, or Reminders won’t sync - Apple Support

There are a handful of things to check and try on the above link, but if the issue still persists, we'd advise reaching out to Apple Support for a deeper investigation: Apple Support

Cheers.

iPhone Calendar events not syncing to my iMac!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.