Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Music lost?!

Hi!

This month I found out, I suddenly was being charged 7 Euros per month instead of 3,5 for my apple music subscription. This had happened without any notification, so that I immediatly cancelled this wrong 7 Euro subscription, since it was not correct and I should not be paying 7 euros randomly.

Today, I opened apple music and suddenly none of my music and playlists were there...

1) I was paying 3,5 for a subcription and apparently suddenly was upgraded to paying 7 euros without any notice

2) After quickly cancelling this due to the unannouced and unreasoned 100% increase in price, (to not pay extra) the whole subcription was cancelled and (also without notification) all the music and playlists dissapeared today.

There were thousands of songs saved on there, that I will obvioulsy not be able to find myself again, and that I need them to either come back urgently or know the names of the songs to be able to write them down.

Greetings,

Bruno

iPhone X, iOS 14

Posted on May 27, 2022 11:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 27, 2022 12:21 PM

Since I'm in the US, I can't comment on the cost of an Apple Music subscription in euros. However, you only lease the music you obtain with an Apple Music subscription. If you cancel your subscription or let it expire there its no guarantee if or for how long your library will be retained after the last billing cycle. Sorry.

For all billing and refund requests, you should use this link:

Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 27, 2022 12:21 PM in response to _Bruno

Since I'm in the US, I can't comment on the cost of an Apple Music subscription in euros. However, you only lease the music you obtain with an Apple Music subscription. If you cancel your subscription or let it expire there its no guarantee if or for how long your library will be retained after the last billing cycle. Sorry.

For all billing and refund requests, you should use this link:

Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

Music lost?!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.