Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mac studio purchase from Romania

Hello,

I ve paid 10% in advance for a mac studio on 11 th of April this year. I m supposed to receive the product in 3 month time from the moment of my order but when i went to check on the status of my order at the local authorised seller i was told tha it could take longer than that. Much longer was the unofficial statement.

My question is:

Could you help me with this issue, how can i speed up things or should i just ask for a refund?

I had a bank loan for this purchase and now i cannot use the money for anything else.

They said is because of the chip shortage, and the order may not even be honoured.

The seller is iStyle.

Please help!

Beste regards,

Marko Aragian

Timisoara Romania

Mac Studio

Posted on May 28, 2022 12:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 30, 2022 12:38 AM

Yes, it is a supply problem worldwide.

Remember thatz Grand said this above:

"if you ordered that system today, in the US, direct from Apple, they would provide a delivery window ending mid-August."

Markoliver Photography wrote:

Sorry for inconvenience

dose anybody know of this issue ? I m being put on a 3 month waiting list and told it might be even longer than that for a mac studio. Is it a supply problem world wide?

Similar questions

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 30, 2022 12:38 AM in response to Markoliver Photography

Yes, it is a supply problem worldwide.

Remember thatz Grand said this above:

"if you ordered that system today, in the US, direct from Apple, they would provide a delivery window ending mid-August."

Markoliver Photography wrote:

Sorry for inconvenience

dose anybody know of this issue ? I m being put on a 3 month waiting list and told it might be even longer than that for a mac studio. Is it a supply problem world wide?

Mac studio purchase from Romania

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.