Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to recover data with blank LCD display

Hi all,

I dropped my iphone 13 Mini and now the LCD display is not functioning. Haven't been backing up my data because the transfers were much easier from phone to phone. Is there a way to recover my notes which were on my phone only?

Thanks

iPhone 13 Mini

Posted on May 28, 2022 6:58 PM

2 replies

May 28, 2022 7:13 PM in response to Lynax

Lynax Said:

"how to recover data with blank LCD display: Hi all, I dropped my iphone 13 Mini and now the LCD display is not functioning. Haven't been backing up my data because the transfers were much easier from phone to phone. Is there a way to recover my notes which were on my phone only? Thanks"

-------

Troubleshooting Lost Notes:

A. Where to Go:

and...

B. Apple Contact Info:

Why the Wait: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

May 28, 2022 7:27 PM in response to Lynax

If you have previously backed up or synced to your computer you may be able to connect and do a backup or sync if you trusted your computer. If you did not that option will not work.

You can make a Genius Bar appointment and have the screen replaced and see if the data is still there. Apple will not guarantee that. If there is more damage to the phone than just the screen your notes are gone.

how to recover data with blank LCD display

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.