Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

unauthorized intervention

We sent the iphone se we bought to my 55-year-old mother to the service because there was a problem with the speaker of the phone. There was absolutely no intervention to the phone other than service. but apple turkey engineers took the phone out of warranty, saying that there was an unauthorized intervention for the phone. When you search the internet, you can see that Apple Turkey has told this lie to many people. I want my grievance to be relieved.

türkçe :

55 yaşındaki anneme aldığımız iphone se telefonun hoparlöründe sorun olduğu için servise gönderdik. telefona kesinlikle servis dışında bir müdahalede bulunulmadı. fakat apple türkiye mühendisleri, telefon için yetkisiz müdahalede bulunulduğu yalanını söyleyerek telefonu da garanti kapsamından çıkarttılar. apple türkiyenin, bu yalanı birçok kişiye söylediğini internette araştırınca görebilirsiniz. mağduriyetimin giderilmesini istiyorum.

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

Posted on May 29, 2022 12:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 30, 2022 2:32 AM

This is a user forum, you are not addressing apple here  just  fellow users

you can try contacting apple Support ->  Get Support (apple.com)

and or give them feedback -> Product Feedback - Apple

1 reply

unauthorized intervention

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.