Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Good evening I am Amir Shalaby from Egypt I am upset with the new iPhone Pro Max I bought the device just two weeks ago at a very high price and with the first device on the ground was this form I contacted the authorized service center want Line tol

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 13

Posted on Nov 13, 2019 8:28 PM

Similar questions

7 replies

Nov 14, 2019 3:56 AM in response to Amirshalby

It's not available nowhere. Apple doesn't allow you to repair the phone yourself, and i doubt you can. Removing the back isn't easy, even Apple doesn't do that repair.

If someone shattered the back of the phone, Apple will replace the phone. They do not repair the back of the phone. Same goes for Authorized Service Centers and Shops. You need to contact an Apple Store or an Apple Authorized Service Center, bring the phone in and pay for a replacement unit, unless you have AppleCare+.

Good evening I am Amir Shalaby from Egypt I am upset with the new iPhone Pro Max I bought the device just two weeks ago at a very high price and with the first device on the ground was this form I contacted the authorized service center want Line tol

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.