You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unsubscribe app from just one of my two macs

Hello,

I once downloaded the app Transmit on my iMac at home. Don't know anymore if I paid for it or not. Currently I am not at home and working on a MacBook I borrowed from my mother. I made my own account on it and went to Purchased Apps to download Transmit. To my surprise I was confronted with a screen saying that I could use it for free for only a week. Somewhat strange. Since I will be back home soon, I want to get rid of it on this MacBook. But what happens if I unsubscribe? Have to do it today. Will the app also be deleted from my iMac at home? And what if I just delete the app from the MacBook?

Thnx for your help in advance.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 12.4

Posted on May 30, 2022 6:31 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 30, 2022 7:33 AM

Please contact the developers of the Transmit app. We don't know what their app's nuances are.

Similar questions

1 reply

Unsubscribe app from just one of my two macs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.