Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Gift Card got applied to my old iTunes account. I want it to go into my Apple Pay account. Can't get it done. Help appreciated. Wayne

Apple Gift Card got applied to my old iTunes account. I want it to go into my Apple Pay account. Can't get it done. Help appreciated. Wayne

Mac mini, macOS 10.15

Posted on May 30, 2022 1:46 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 30, 2022 2:30 PM

No such thing as an Apple Pay account.

Apple Pay uses your own credit cards or debit cards, including Apple Card. There is no account in and of itself for Apple Pay.

Apple Gift Cards cannot be redeemed onto the Apple Cash account if that is what you mean. Apple Cash holds actual money from the Apple (credit card) Card cash back or transferred from a linked bank account. Apple Gift cards can only be redeemed onto your Apple ID account.

From there you can buy Apps, games, music, movies and even physical hardware products through the Apple Store App.

Link-> What you can buy with your Apple Gift Card or Apple Account balance - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 30, 2022 2:30 PM in response to wbcarlson

No such thing as an Apple Pay account.

Apple Pay uses your own credit cards or debit cards, including Apple Card. There is no account in and of itself for Apple Pay.

Apple Gift Cards cannot be redeemed onto the Apple Cash account if that is what you mean. Apple Cash holds actual money from the Apple (credit card) Card cash back or transferred from a linked bank account. Apple Gift cards can only be redeemed onto your Apple ID account.

From there you can buy Apps, games, music, movies and even physical hardware products through the Apple Store App.

Link-> What you can buy with your Apple Gift Card or Apple Account balance - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.