You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't get my iPhone XR to AirDrop photos to my contacts who are five feet away.

For the life of me, I cannot get my iPhone XR(latest software update) to airdrop photos to people in my contacts(five feet apart). I’ve tried all the suggested fixes and nothing. Please help.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone XR, iOS 15

Posted on May 30, 2022 8:44 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 30, 2022 9:04 PM

glry2glry71 Said:

"Airdrop: For the life of me, I cannot get my iPhone XR(latest software update) to airdrop photos to people in my contacts(five feet apart). I’ve tried all the suggested fixes and nothing. Please help."

-------

Make Sure All is Set:

1. Go Here: How to Use AirDrop on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support
  2. Overview: Before you begin
1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 30, 2022 9:04 PM in response to glry2glry71

glry2glry71 Said:

"Airdrop: For the life of me, I cannot get my iPhone XR(latest software update) to airdrop photos to people in my contacts(five feet apart). I’ve tried all the suggested fixes and nothing. Please help."

-------

Make Sure All is Set:

1. Go Here: How to Use AirDrop on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support
  2. Overview: Before you begin

I can't get my iPhone XR to AirDrop photos to my contacts who are five feet away.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.