Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Outlook Not Sending Attachments

On multiple occasions I have sent attachments through Outlook for the recipient only to reply saying they have not received any.

Any ideas as to why Outlook is dropping them from the email?

Thanks!

iMac 24″, 12.4

Posted on Jun 1, 2022 2:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 3, 2022 3:50 PM

I have this issue now too. No matter how I try to attach any size file to the outlook message, it will temporally load it (though 0KB) then drop it completely after a few seconds. Doesn't matter how big or small the file. I'll airdrop the file to my phone the attach it to my Outlook email from there and it works just fine. Just not on my Mac Air...

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 3, 2022 3:50 PM in response to BobTheFisherman

I have this issue now too. No matter how I try to attach any size file to the outlook message, it will temporally load it (though 0KB) then drop it completely after a few seconds. Doesn't matter how big or small the file. I'll airdrop the file to my phone the attach it to my Outlook email from there and it works just fine. Just not on my Mac Air...

Outlook Not Sending Attachments

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.